Series 24 Exam Tutor
A Coast to Coast Series 24 Tutor and Tutor for other FINRA Exams
12/15 - With the help of a Series 24 Tutor, Mary passed the Series 24 Exam
02/15 - With the help of a Series 24 Tutor, Jared passed the Series 24 Exam
01/15 - Series 24 Exam Tutors lowers prices on Series 24 Tutoring to make getting help more affordable for the average person.
07/14 - Series 24 Exam Tutor is offering in-person tutoring as well as live one-on-one tutoring for the Series 24 Exam. Why wait, set up tutoring sessions with a Series 24 Tutor.
07/14 - With the help of a Series 7 Tutor, Adam and Paul passed the Series 7 Exam,while Mike passed the Series 66 Exam
07/14 - With the help of a Series 63 Tutor, Joe, Emily, Jill and Richa passed the Series 63 Exam
Series 24 Exam Tutor is hiring Series 24 Tutors
Series 24 Tutor positions are available in the following locations:
- Payment must be made in full prior to the tutoring session.
- We accept payments via Paypal (credit cards are accepted through PayPal.) and cash is an option for in-person sessions.
- All student information is kept confidential.
- If a student is late to a session, the tutor may but is not required to extend the session.
- If the tutor is late to a session, the session will be extended or a credit will be granted for additional time.
- Students signing up for online sessions need to have online access and Skype (or similar communications application), which is free.
- Series 24 Exam Tutor does not guarantee that students will pass an exam or achieve a certain score.
- Payment should be made no later than 48 hours of reserving a time slot. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the session. If at least 24 hours notice is not given to reschedule a tutoring session, then that session must still be paid for. The reason is the tutor will not be able work with another student during the time slot.
- We offer refunds on a case by case basis.
Purchasing tutoring hours indicates your agreement with the above policies.